Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011...a new year

Another year in the bank now time to see what 2011 has in store for me.

Starting next Sunday I will be training with a personal trainer once a week. Last year I said I was going to be focused on my weight lost and I was for 8 months and I fell off. At my lowest I lost 20 lbs but after falling off the wagon the end total for the year was 10 lbs. I could be down on myself for not losing more but I think it was still an accomplishment for me to lose anything. I feel that I have made diet decisions that I was able to keep the whole year, one being no soda and no fast food (unless you consider Chinese fast food lol). I think by having a personal trainer on my ass I will be able to really reach my goals of being more healthy and more fit. I need to get back into my habit of going to the gym 3x a week like I was doing before. Hopefully this can keep me truly focused and by next year I can lose more than 10 lbs when its all said and done.

My 3 year anniversary is coming up this month and it's truly crazy how time flies. We have our days when we really can't stand each other but we work. I never been one of those people that romanticize my relationship. We are far from perfect and we go through the normal ups and downs as every relationship. I really couldn't think of my life without him in it, I'm use to waking up in the morning and seeing him and I'm even use to arguing with him. I love that man to death. Cheesy sappy moment is over lol.

Now that I got this job with the city I've been thinking about where I want my life to be in the next 5 years career wise. I think I need to keep striving to achieve and do better. I have my career goals all sorted out now it's a matter of actually achieving those goals. I think I can do it but its going to take hard work and dedication.

Well, that's all I have for the moment. Hope 2011 is a great year for you and yours :-)

No comments: